Artists & Agents
Bring Your Artists To Florida Enjoy The Sunshine And Perform
For The Waiting Fans!
Let Us Provide You With A QUALITY Full "BACKUP BAND" For
Your Southern Shows.
Finding and organizing shows,
along with putting together and transporting a band can be a time consuming
and frustrating experience.
But you have to play live and you need to reach as many existing and new
fans as possible.
Once you are offered a show you
still need to agree a payment and sort out a contract covering ALL your
The booking agent does not actually put on shows. An
agent acts as an intermediary between the thousands of artists and the
limited worldwide body of promoters of concert venues, festival, clubs
and colleges. It is the agent’s job to negotiate deals with the
promoters based on what he or she knows of the act’s needs, the
city or venue he or she is pitching to, and the relationship with the
Bands now see live performances as a primary source of income as their
recorded music revenues have decreased and so tour to make money and not
purely as a promotional activity.
Once a period of gigging activity is agreed with the artist and their management
the agent will approach promoters to arrange the actual shows.
When booking shows, the agent has to take into account geographical and seasonal
matters, staging needs as well as keep an eye on the competition.
By having a 'contracted local band', it will ensure less travel cost as well
as additional dollars needed for hotels and equipment rental
etc. Additionally this type of planning has to be done well in advance (typically
three to four months) to ensure availability and better pricing in the regions
Planning of a Southern Tour Can Be
A Big Headache If You Let It ...
also come into play.
Take into consideration the weather.
YOU could make it through the snow,
Would the audience turn up?
Think your ready to come south, or are you not sure whether a Florida trip should
be in your immediate future?
Planning and performing a music tour is complicated and time consuming.
We can really help you lower your costs and headaches.
If you expect to make a lot of money off concert tours, you're likely to be disappointed.
By the time the venue, concert promoter and ticket vendor take their cuts, equipment
rentals and crew are paid, and transportation and living costs are covered, there
may not be as much as you'd expect. That's not even considering sliding CD sales
and the move to digital music.
To reach a decision, you'll want to consider factors such as:
- Do we have musicians that know the material ready to perform?
- Yes, We can learn the material in advance and be ready for you to step
on stage and do what you do.
- Can they handle the rigors of travel and the challenge of playing that
material as if it's fresh and new?
- No travel needed since the band is already local.
There is no drama associated
with players and the band will deliver a fresh and exciting performance for
you as needed.
- Are we getting enough bookings and a strong enough response from fans
to indicate that the budget is right for a full band?
- In some cases we can help secure additional local date and also help with
promotion of the show as well.
Limited profitability is nothing new for touring bands, but
we can help Make It Better.
If you've decided you're ready to come south, the next step
is preliminary planning, probably led by your band's manager.
Maybe make it a vacation...with one or two dates while you are here?
We can help you and here are some questions to consider:
- In which geographic area and at what specific cities and venues do
you want to perform? What is your tentative itinerary?
- In many cases we can actually assist with securing dates for you with
venues that we already have a working relationship established. Spend a
few days in Florida and do a date while you are here.
- What specific performing needs do you have in terms of instruments and
- We are self contained, no rentals are required as we provide our own
- What specific stage, sound engineering and lighting needs
do you have?
How many crew members will you need to have on site, and what
skills or training do they need?
- If needed additional Sound
& Lighting personnel can also be obtained.
They have been pre-screened
to ensure that everything will be top quality and totally reliable, prepared
and with NO surprises.
- How much equipment will the band bring along, and how much will you need
to have ready at the venue?
- We will take care of all ... you just need to worry about delivering your
performance and we will handle the rest.
- What's your tentative budget for the tour, including employee pay and
- With no hidden expenses you will know EXACTLY what the band will need
and it will not be a burden when planning your dates.
- What are your limits in tour length and number of shows?
- Since band is already here you will not have to worry about extra
housing expenses if you have gaps in bookings or decide to pick up
more work based on a positive response.
DO THE MATH AND YOU WILL SEE THIS WORKS FOR
STEADY FREDDY IS THE SOLUTION